Peppers Unlimited of Louisiana, Inc. is committed to leading the industry in minimizing the impact of its activities on the environment.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
• Minimize waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
• Minimize toxic emissions through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of its power requirement.
• Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
• Source and promote a product range to minimize the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
• Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the company.
• Use an accredited program to offset the greenhouse gas emissions generated by our activities.
• Peppers Unlimited of Louisiana, Inc. will implement a training program for its staff to raise awareness of environmental issues and enlist their support in improving the company’s performance.
• Peppers Unlimited of Louisiana, Inc. will encourage the adoption of similar principles by its suppliers.
Leslie B. Willis
CEO – Owner